Advanced Breastfeeding Support for Doulas Workshop
February 25 @ 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm$30
Workshop for doulas and other birth professionals providing lactation support to breastfeeding families.
Coffee and snacks will be served.
Approved for 3 DONA contact hours.
- Preparing clients for breastfeeding during the prenatal period
- Initiating skin to skin care after birth
- Biological Nurturing and Laid Back Breastfeeding positions and their impact on a successful breastfeeding relationship
- Supporting families when baby is having a difficult time latching or breastfeeding after birth
- Trouble shooting breastfeeding pain
- Helping families advocate for themselves in the hospital setting
- The normal breastfeeding relationship
- ”Scope of Practice” and when to seek more help
- Role playing challenging situations and scenarios
Pay with Chase Quick Pay using the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or send a check to JBW Lactation Services to 4719 W Byron, Chicago, IL 60641
or via Paypal