I teach classes all around the Chicagoland area. Please check my schedule for a class that is convenient for you.
Some of the topics from the class include:
- Good quality breastfeeding resources.
- Myths about food and things that mothers can or can’t do while breastfeeding.
- Getting breastfeeding off to a good start immediately after the birth.
- New breastfeeding positions, that many hospitals do not even know about.
- Why breastfeeding pillows do not work for most breastfeeding moms?
- How to know if your baby is getting enough?
- Why breastfeeding should not hurt?
- How partners can help with the breastfeeding relationship?
- Do mothers need a breast pump and if so which pump would be best?